7.13.23 -- WE HAVE ONE READY SHIP. PLEASE INQUIRE
The Rare MEDALIST 15th Anniversary Special Limited Edition. Furniture-Like Quality Construction with Top-Quality Features. Walnut Beveled & Round Tip Skis with Beautiful Nordic Brass Accents & More
Designed to Commemorate NordicTracks 15th Anniversary in 1990, the Medalist celebrated those 15 Years of excellence with a full range of NordicTrack's best-of features plus rich extras. A laminated walnut frame, classic round-tipped skis and beautiful brass accents give it the look of fine furniture. Authentic cross country ski grips with wrist straps give you the feel of real cross country skiing are standard plus high-quality footpads enhance your workout. We pay tribute to our alma mater ski machine by adding our very own custom-designed 3-dimensional medallion/coin.
All Nordic Fitness Ski Machines come with the following exclusive Upgrades & Better than New Warranty;
- 53" Maintenance Free Ski Shims Replace 1" Center "Guides". NO WOOD ON WOOD CONTACT.
- Extended Length Solid Core Grips with Rubber Cap for a finished look.
- Adjustable Diameter Sport Bottle Holder Hard Mounted with Specialized Sport Bottle
- Decorative Nordic Brass Ski Tip Accents
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper and 3 Years Side to Side Drive Warranty
The Achiever is a full-featured NordicTrack that's ideal for those interested in closely monitoring their fitness progress. With the Achiever, you can accurately measure, in pounds or kilograms, the resistance by using the calibrated resistance settings on the upper- and lower body exerciser gauges. This is a sweet machine without the jumpy gauge or 'jitters' common with this model and those that have not been properly tuned. We remove the flywheel coating which caused excessive binding back to the original brushed steel for smooth performance from start to finish. Similar to the Medalist - only Oak instead of Walnut and without the gold anniversary adornments.
- Custom Hand Crafted Medalist Skis with Brsss Tips & Ends
- Calibrated upper- and lower-body resistance gauges
- Adjustable upper body resistance settings
- Adjustable lower body resistance settings via dial "as you ski"
- Better Footing Plus Adjustable Incline with Chrome Legs
- Solid Oak, Chrome & black steel construction.
- Medium or Honey Oak stain
- Handlebar support
- Adjustable vinyl hip pad
- Folds for storage
- Wheels on back for easy transport
PRO vs. ACHIEVER: These are both identically framed skiers, EXCEPT the ACHIEVER has calibrated gauges which actively measure the RESISTANCE. The ACHIEVER allows you to adjust the leg resistance "on the fly" or as you ski by simply turning a dial. (vs. stopping and raising or lowering the belt tension clip manually on the upright tube of the PRO). The arm exerciser works the same except the ACHIEVER has a active gauge with a large arrow as you pull the arm cords both left & right. RESISTANCE is not to be confused with a performance monitor which measures TIME - SPEED - CALORIES and DISTANCE. Some performance monitors also have an odometer and / or with an optional Heart Rate / Pulse module
Look for the Gold Medalist Medallion to know it's A Genuine Nordic Fitness Ski Machine !
MEDALIST Compared to ACHIEVER
MEDALIST is 15th Anniversary Edition and essentially a glorified Achiever. The most popular and striking feature of the MEDALIST is the Custom Skis; Beveled, Round Tipped with Brass Accents. We can hand craft custom skis for any ski machine for $95- addl.